All guests shall be given a pre-entry evaluation in front of the owner(s). The evaluation checks for any problems that may affect the pet during their stay. The pre-entry evaluation performed by an ACE Team Member is superficial only and not intended to replace a physical exam by your veterinarian, or to imply medical judgment. ACE Pet Resort then “warranties” the pet’s health during the stay and for THREE DAYS after the pet returns home. ACE Pet Resort then may pay up to $250 in veterinary bills toward the treatment of symptoms that began, were diagnosed, and for which treatment started within THREE DAYS of the pet’s departure date.
The Pre-entry evaluation checks for external parasites (fleas & ticks). Any Pet found to have external parasites during the evaluation or within the first 24 hours will be bathed and treated at the owner’s expense, and an additional $3 per day charge will be applied to the boarding rate.
Any fleas or ticks found on your pet must be reported within 24 hours of your pet’s departure date. ACE Pet Resort will bathe your pet and offer a free dose of a topical treatment for pets reported within 24 hours of departure. ACE Pet Resort will NOT be responsible for any type of pest control in the owner’s residence under any circumstance.
No ACE Pet Resort employee has been given the authority to offer alternatives, exemptions, or extensions of the rules, expectations, or promises contained within this document – even if they suggest otherwise.
The Warranty Program DOES NOT COVER the Following:
Pre-existing health conditions. ACE Pet Resort reserves the right to request medical history on any pet prior to paying for medical treatment. This includes previous diagnoses of Bordatella, Canine Respiratory Coronavirus, Influenza Virus, Distemper Virus, or any other upper respiratory pathogens. Pets with a history of chronic infections of the urinary tract, bladder, kidneys, ears, or eyes will NOT be covered for any recurrence of those while, or immediately following a stay at ACE Pet Resort.
• Pregnant or nursing females.
• Damage done by an owner’s pets to one another that are boarded together at the owner’s request.
• Any pet that has been taken off ACE Pet Resort’s property during its reservation.
• Any pet over the age of 12 years.
• Any pet with outdated vaccines, or whose vaccines expire during their reservation.
• Any pet adopted from a shelter or pet store within the last 30 days of their reservation date.
• Acts of God, including but not limited to, hurricanes, tornadoes, and/or flooding.
• Any amount of any veterinary bill in excess of $250, regardless of the treatment or cause.
• Any injury or illness left untreated until an emergency veterinary visit is required.
• Whenever possible, a visit to your pet’s regular veterinarian is ideal.
$5.50 per visit per pet mandatory fee